THE BIBLE-TEACHING MINISTRY OF CHARLES R. SWINDOLL
About Us | Contact Us | Change Location
The epic nature of Jesus—who He is and why He came—comes into full focus during the last week of His earthly life, recounted for us in Matthew chapters 21–28.
Jesus also reveals to us where history is headed and how we all fit into it as He teaches throughout Jerusalem, shares a final meal with His apostles, endures a criminal’s crucifixion, and is then resurrected from the grave.
Pastor Chuck Swindoll takes us back to walk with Jesus, step by step, during this final part of his sermon series on Matthew, culminating in our risen Lord’s Great Commission. Get ready to go and make disciples of all nations!
01) That's Who? Riding on a What? Why?
02) When Jesus Lowered the Boom
03) Slugging It Out with Caustic Critics
04) A Dialogue with Deceivers
05) Will We Be Married in Heaven?
06) The Two Ultimate Questions
07) Exposing Religious Phonies
08) Seven Woes and a Wail
09) First Glimpses of the Last Days
10) More Misery Than We Can Imagine
11) Here He Comes, Ready or Not
12) Countdown to Betrayal
13) Soul-Searching during Supper
14) Denial, Distress, Deception, Desertion
15) Who's Really on Trial?
16) Throughly Innocent … Totally Guilty
17) The Strangest of Foursomes
18) Those Final, Dreadful Hours
19) … And Then, What Happened?
20) Resurrection: What Happened … What Didn't?
21) What Now?